2 Day Hands-on Pterygoid, and Zygomatic Cadaver Course
January 12-13, 2024 – Course Price is $2,995
Registration: 8:00 am
Course: Friday & Saturday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Continental Breakfast and Lunch provided
Location: BWI Marriott: 1743 West Nursery Road, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090. Hotel Phone: 410-859-8300
CE: 16 CE Credits
This course is ONLY open to Clear Choice employees
This advanced course is designed to train and educate Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons on the placement of Pterygoid and Zygomatic Implants.
The two-day course includes presentations and features step-by-step interactive learning based on model and cadaver workshops from a faculty of experienced surgical specialists.
This unique program includes review of the scientific literature on parameters that can enhance success as to medical conditions, case selection, surgical anatomy, 3-D imaging, implant site development, implant selection, restorative design and post-operative care.
A practical review of instrumentation and techniques for implant surgery will be provided. Also included will be a focus on complication prevention associated with Pterygoid and Zygomatic Implant placement based on actual clinical scenarios.
At conclusion, the participants should:
- Be able to properly diagnose and select cases for pterygoid and zygomatic cases
- Understand how to avoid complications associated with pterygoid and zygomatic cases
- Be familiar with the latest literature and research behind the placement of implants
- Know the step-by-step techniques for Pterygoid and Zygomatic Implant placement
- Surgical anatomy
- Radiographic interpretation
- Site development
- Implant selection
- Pre- and post-operative patient management
- Complication prevention and management